Sunday, April 15, 2007

Let's Begin

I thought that I would keep a separate blog for all of the talk about my pain. I will post when there is an update on this blog, but that way those of you who do not want to read all about my pain, won't have to do that.

I have been in chronic pelvic pain for 4 years now. I have had this pain on and off for 8 years. It is considered chronic after the pain does not go away for a significant time period. It is the type of pain that cause quite a bit of frustration. I am in this pain 24 hours a day. Some hours are worse than others. It is true that there are times when I can go a few hours with very little pain, but the pain is there. I am going to be filling you in on the condition that I have as the days go along. If you have any sort of questions about anything let me know.

No comments: