Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Physical Therapy

I am so excited. It would appear that my doctor in San Francisco has been able to find a physical therapy place here in Fresno that is able to do the specialized therapy that I need. I am really excited as up to this point it was looking like we were going to have to travel to Sacramento to get the physical therapy. I always have said that it would appear that when I come down with a condition that I do not do it lightly but rather complicated. It is not like this is something that I would wish upon my worst enemy. It is not something that anyone should have to go through.

Anyways, if you would like to check it out, it looks like I will be going to Creative Therapeutics. I am just so glad that they are local and it does appear that they do deal with the pelvic floor muscle. I have been doing some research to update everyone on the diagnosis that I have gotten. There are so great sites out there, but you do have to be careful that they are the right ones to be looking at. Well that is all I got for right now. I will write more later.

No comments: